Monday, May 23, 2016

55 | The Start


The Start is always the hardest.
Should I do it this way or that?
Will this work the way I want it to?



The Start is something I've been struggling with for a long time.
I have a grand idea playing in my head,
the curves, the tune, the colors
bursting
But when I do actually Start
it fades,
it changes,
it fails,
it just looks different.

This isn't what I wanted.

Is This Art?

And then before I could give what I created
life,
I kill it.

I hide it in the depths of ideas I will never speak of.

If it isn't what people like,
it's not good.

If it's different,
it's not good.

What is ever right?
What is ever art?

Will this path ever be as good as the rest?

________________________________________



You think.
You ponder.
You doubt.

And then you just abandon.
And you go with the flow.
Blending,
Disappearing,
Into the sea of sameness.

You will never be who you want to be.
You will never do what you want to do.

________________________________________



Don't stop at The Start.
Start at The Start,

And keep moving, 
until you reach the reasons why you started in the first place.