Sunday, June 7, 2015

44 | Hong Kong Diary



Hong Kong was hot. And half the time it felt so much like Singapore - the crowd, the weather and the rush from one place to another. The one thing I never got used to was standing on the right of the escalator instead of the left, like we do here in Singapore. I ate non-stop, walked almost everywhere and soaked in the blazing hot sun, wind and sights. I wouldn't say I recharged on this trip or slowed down much but it felt great snapping away on my camera instead of punching numbers on my calculator. I wasn't too much into getting more clothes, just more nanoblocks and scarves. Besides, with a three month 9 to 6 office job coming up, pretty clothes just seem so uncool for the office.
.
I didn't have much time to retouch any of the photos above, okay maybe partly because I'm extremely lazy to do so, VSCO cam is too brilliant and convenient that PS seems like a chore now. The extremely bright sun played a part in the photos looking almost flawless without edits so okay sun, you do deserve some credit apart from tuning me ten shades darker. And I finally got down to manually adjusting the aperture and shutter speed for my photos so although I took less photos than usual, I'm proud to say that these weren't auto mode photos 
*pats self on back*

Shot with Olympus E-PL6 42mm

No comments: