Tuesday, February 24, 2015

38 | Jumpsuits and Trolleys


February is coming to an end and it has been a mix of stress and reunions and fun.
I have been trying to balance out studies and play so much this month 
that I began to doubt if I'm being kind enough to myself. 
But I know for sure I have to press on and at least 
complete this road that I'm on before I decide what to do next. 
One step at a time uh? 
And of course step with style and poise.


On a side note, this gorgeous navy jumper is the comfiest one piece I ever wore. 
I can very much wear this to sleep every night and this piece of cloth cost only $19.90. Say What?!

And on another side note, trolleys make the most exciting photo props. 
But that's only if it's sitting by the side of the wall.
DO NOT I repeat, DO NOT steal a trolley.
I most definitely did not steal this one.
Honestly.

No comments: